Multifunctional Paracord Survival Watch
- 16-in-1 multifunctional outdoor watch. It integrates the survival paracord, whistle, compass, thermometer, fire scraper, fire starter into one. Lightweight and compact for EDC use. Perfect survival gear for emergency situation, mountaineering, climbing, first aid, camping, backpacking, hiking and more.
- Imported quartz movement provides precise and accurate time keeping, powerful battery ensures longer life span. Military style makes you look cool. Night glow feature brings you more convenience.
- The strap adopts high quality heavy duty military grade 7-strand paracord which can withstand 330 lb/ 150kg weigh. Has great corrosion resistance, anti-aging features.
- The watch strap can be disassembled into a 3.5-meter long rope for many purposes if necessary. For example, bind rafts or cargos, set up a makeshift shelter, use it for tourniquet, gear repair, make a landyard, etc.
- Use the fishing accessories kit including brooch pins, fishing hooks, fishing lines, swivels, floats and more to hunt for food.
- Survival tools comes with fire starter, fire scraper and tinder, just use the scraper to scrape the fire starter for starting a fire eaily. The scraper can be also used as a knife for more uses.
- Alcohol pad can be used for slight scratches and bruise to prevent wound infection.
- Aluminum foil can be used for water holding, reflections, keeping warm, calling for help, barbecuing, etc.
- Color: Black/Brown
- Gender: Men/ Women
- Movement: Quartz movement
- Style: Sports, military
- Shape of the dial: Round
- Display type: Analog
- Material: PU, Metal, ABS, Oxford cloth
- Extended size: 26 x 2.5 x 1.5 cm
- Rope diameter: 0.4cm
- Extended length of the dissembled rope: 3.5 Meters
- Functions: Survival paracord, whistle, compass, thermometer, fire scraper, fire starter
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
How do you ship packages?
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
What about customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||10-20 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-20 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
|Africa||15-45 Business days|
*This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time.
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.